Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Some housecleaning matters

Still no phone. Retitled, retooled some bits to the right. Now each movie will come with a pithy review that will likely benefit no one but still promote world peace as much as such things can, which is to say none at all. Since I mentioned in my About Me that I like books, I figured it was time to offer proof so please welcome a reading addition. I suspect of my three categories (music, movies, books) books will be the least frequently updated so there will be ample time for any to read along at home and offer discussion. Just think of me as your Oprah. Except I'm not a fat, black, female, billionaire, media mogul who is as annoying as she is excruciating.

It may be hard to believe but even I have a difficult time keeping up with who's who in my little world. Hopefully at some point in the near future, I'll have a cast of characters to make life a little easier for us all. How awful if Millicent was confused with Marisol was confused with Madeline, etc. But then Millicent stays confused.

I think I shall also add a new set of posts titled Not That Anyone Cares. Like the photos of the ongoing Laziness series, these will be on occasions when I'm otherwise engaged or have nothing much to say but am determined to say it. I suspect they primarily will be short list of various bits of whatever minutia is currently in mind. Likely music or something equally insignificant, possibly serious but probably not.

This is all open to change. Much like a piggy bank.

No comments: